WIRECOMM SYSTEMS, Inc. | A Proud History of Cable Service
Wirecomm Systems, Inc., a UniTek Global Services Company, provides engineering services, cable installation, maintenance, splicing, sweep, certification, balancing, disconnect and customer service to the evolving cable television industry in Canada. In addition, Wirecomm partners with Pinnacle Wireless to offer wireless communications systems integration including Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) and tower solutions in the Canadian province of Ontario.
Wirecomm is the second-largest fulfillment contractor for Rogers Cable, Canada’s largest cable television service provider. Representing the Rogers brand, Wirecomm delivers wireless communications, Next Generation business solutions, digital cable and Internet services to millions of households in Ontario.
Since 1998, Wirecomm has a proud history of providing high-quality installation and fulfillment services including:
Our Unique Advantages – Your Complete Solution
We stay on top of industry trends in the rapidly-evolving industry of cable technology.
- We support Cloud and IP-based platforms
- Knowledgeable in Next Generation business solutions and user interfaces
- Offering our unique ability to connect all solutions to the growing wireless network outside the home
- We track key performance indicators to manage and implement best practices
- Our focus is on technician training, safety, retention and performance
As a trusted solutions provider, we strive to deliver excellence on every service call. We look forward to serving the evolving needs of cable, Internet, home phone and security subscribers with unparalleled installation, upgrade and maintenance services for new and existing customers.